Creating Social Media Content for WCF
Phase 01 Creating & Adding WCF Social Content Into Airtable
Phase 02 Adding WCF Social Content Into Planoly
Step 1 Creating & Adding WCF Social Content Into Airtable
1. In Airtable navigate to the Wood Creations Furniture Section, then click into the Integrated Marketing 2019 spreadsheet. Then click into the IG tab.
2. Once here, add the date, topic, category, post details. Then navigate to Dropbox and select the photo you will need for the post. If it was sent to you, download it. Once you’ve selected the photo, add it to the “Art” section in the spreadsheet.
3. Once you have everything in place you are set to write the copy. If unsure what to write, utilize old posts or the website for copy ideas.
Step 2 Adding WCF Social Content Into Planoly
1. Once the post content has been approved in Airtable it’s ready to be scheduled in Planoly. Log into Planoly using the login info in Trello.
2. Drag and drop the photo into Planoly to upload it.
3. Click on the photo to schedule. Crop to the requirements, add the location, put the hashtags in the first comment.
4. Copy and paste the copy into the content section. Select for it to post on Instagram and Facebook. Schedule for the designated date and time.